Family safely evacuated from West Weber house fire
#Household #safely #evacuated #West #Weber #home #hearth
A construction hearth believed to be brought on by outdated wiring did roughly $300,000 in injury to a West Weber dwelling early Saturday. (Weber Fireplace District)
Estimated learn time: Lower than a minute
WEST WEBER, Davis County — A household was safely evacuated after a home hearth broke out early Saturday morning.
Firefighters responded to reviews of a construction hearth at 282 S. 4600 West in West Weber about 4 a.m. Saturday, in line with a Fb submit by the Weber Fireplace District. After they arrived, firefighters stated there was smoke and flames coming from the attic.
The firefighters had been capable of management the flames and saved many of the contents of the house however estimated the hearth did about $300,000 in injury.
The residents of the house had been evacuated safely and there have been no accidents.
Investigators consider the hearth was brought on by outdated wiring within the dwelling.